Monday, October 06, 2008

give me the beat boys to free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll

(are you playing along? This one's "Drift Away" the last song title was "Band on the Run", Wings and the first one Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly".)

This photo is for Dan to appreciate.

He's in the US. Colorado Springs to be exact. I'd say lucky bugger except that he's not going to get to see Colorado Springs as he's stuck in a 5 star resort for the term of this event. Hmm let me rethink that... nope, needs to be said - lucky bugger.

He's also taking a jaunt around the US to visit various institutions and gather what information he and his travelling companions need. (Yeah secret spy stuff, he could tell me but he'd have to kill me - you know the drill) They finish in Vegas. Hard hard life.
He will return with plenty of gifts though :o) I ordered them and had them sent to his hotel.

Anyway this one's for Dan... the boys came to visit. All the kids had fun.

Sandpit carnage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No.... It's not that fun. I'm sick of small talk to 8 people who I have been with for the last week and have another 2 days with. There's only so much you can talk about!!!

Believe it or not, I've found 2 women with worse food allergies then Pen!!!!! It takes us 30 minutes just to order food because messages are relayed back and forth from the chef.

SEND ME HOME!!!!