Yes it is still October (just) and yes I did get Daniel to put up some Christmas tree lights on our Christmas Bush in the back yard this week.
(They are solar lights from Target and seem to work pretty well.)

We have been gathering Christmas stuff for a while now and I have two Santas on my kitchen bench and one in my fireplace (don't tell the kids but the fireplace is blocked up).
We'll be putting our decorations up starting next week... well it is November and celebrating Christmas with kids is fun. (You feel like you're getting more for your money if you hang your Chrissy decorations out early, and then you have the Santa bribe for at least a month and a half.)
So that's it for October.
On a sad note, my Grandfather passed away this week and I will be flying up to be with my family at his funeral tomorrow.
My Granddad (and my Nana) lived next door to me the whole time I lived at the farm, so he was a large part of my life. And even though he grew very old in these last few years, I will always remember him as he was on the farm.

No comments:
Post a Comment