Some shots of the kids and Granma in the park at Brooklyn.
Cue the Beachboys music!
Here's Georgie "surfing" on this interesting 4 spring motorbike seasaw.
Spunky shorts aren't they?
A Granma creation of course.
The Boy Wonder just wants to be where SuperGirl is, but he's content to be being doing something different... thankfully.
The Boy Wonder just wants to be where SuperGirl is, but he's content to be being doing something different... thankfully.
Happiness all round.
You ride 'em Boy Wonder.
broom broom - he liked this ride but kept trying to slide off the big round seat.
The world wide phenomena of the "Granma safety attachment"Here's Georgie climbing into the Pirate Ship.
She was so happy. It was a nice day.
She was so happy. It was a nice day.
Ahoy there matey.
hmmm.... I wonder what this is?
hmmm.... I wonder what this is?Teamwork.
But he watned to get on with her too.
.jpg)
But he watned to get on with her too..jpg)
And yes she ran round the outside so they were both spinning.
We had a really nice dinner of fresh mullet and chips (and you thought it was just a haircut)
too.
Here is the ferry off on another trip as we're walking back to the car.
Here is the ferry off on another trip as we're walking back to the car.As usual I had no idea what she was talking about but as she has a fabulous imagination I just nodded and probably grabbed Boy Wonder so he didn't try and fly out the window.
Then as we were walking to the picnic area she pointed out the "brick boat". Of course! I get it now... a brick boat. Never doubt SuperGirl, her powers of observation are second to none (this also includes spotting presents you think you've hidden, very well, in the cupboard) and her memory would rival an elephant.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment