Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ahhh February

Oh how I miss you February. The last couple of weeks have been cold and rainy here in Sydney, although when I come to think about it I might not miss those stinking hot February days.

I do miss eating dinner out on our back veranda and then watching the kids as they spend the next 40 minutes or so releasing all their energy on the trampoline.

(Aside: If you don't have a springfree trampoline, get one, they are simply the best. No accidents, no falling off and you can bounce off walls. You can zip the kids in and not worry about them! Yes they are a little expensive, but worth every single dollar. We *love* this trampoline.)

Most days they'd try and convince either me or Dan to get on the trampoline with them. A daunting prospect when you've just eaten a nice big dinner! But one of us often got on and played games with them. Throwing balls in and out is a favourite as well.

This night Dan was on with them and there were giggles a plenty. (Thankfully our neighbours are nice as there's lots of raucous singing, laughing and general merriment goes on in our backyard.)

Jamie likes it when Daddy helps him jump.

Look out, trouble's about.

Stacks on Daddy! (James is busy telling Daddy to get up so he can bounce him more.)

Piggy back rides are always a big hit.

This is a pig with a little piglet following behind.



I can assure you that tossing those kids round is very hard work.
Also it's very nice to lie on the trampoline and look up at the blue sky and green trees.


Ring-a-ring-a-rosy is the favourite game of the month.




Falling down is the fun bit.

(PS I don't always dress my kids in the same colour, I can't help it if we all like red. :oD)

No comments: