Tuesday, July 08, 2008

which witch?

Georgia loves witches, in particular Wicked Witches.
She loves nothing more than to put her witchy costume on (see birthday post) and run around being a very wicked witch.
This day, she chose to wear her costume to ballet.
While all the other little girls were running around pretending to be pretty Princesses my very original daughter was busy flying around on her broom stick waving her wand and encanting her own brand of spells.








She granted me three wishes this day... although she vetoed several of my choices, and when I couldn't think of a last wish she waved her wand and did a little spell so that I could keep that wish in my 'magination and wish for whatever I want.
She cast spells for the other two wishes too, one was for her to sit still and eat all her dinner that night - which she did, and the other was to go to the pub for dinner on the weekend and she asked her Dad whether we could do that too. When you grant wishes with special spells you've got to follow them through!
I think maybe we should enquire as to cost and place availability of Hogwarts.



No comments: