Friday, July 04, 2008

it just seems like yesterday

... that we were jetting off to Mexico.
Well it very nearly was.
And the good news is it's 96% sure (well that was as at Tuesday night) that we'll be jetting off to Naples, Florida come next May.

Now I just have to work out how we pack the kids so we can get to Orlando and Cape Canaveral(which is 300 miles away from Naples) after we've celebrated in Naples.

The extra good news is the shopping is great in Naples - well so the internet tells me.
The bad news is I have to contemplate all those flights again!!!!!

I'm thinking that perhaps we should be buying US$ now.... especially planning a trip to Disneyland (Disneyworld, Disneyland I have no idea which one it is but I will probably always refer to it as Disneyland). I hear it's a little pricey.

No comments: