Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Wednesday

Dan's off doing this in Melbourne for the next couple of days..
yep he's probably doing both at the same time.


*****
In truth he's off on a secret recon mission, we're just not allowed to talk about it.
I think I might start telling people he's a secret agent it's easier than describing what he does, or at least what Right Now does and no doubt waaay more glamorous.
I mean "Director of Higher Education" hardly a job description is it?
In fact, talk to all of them in that office and they're all a little cagey about it what they do, maybe they are all secret agents.
Anyway the calendar is full of days where he's off travelling in the next month.

And this is what I'm doing at the moment.. well not right at the moment, and not actually until tonight, because the sun is out and I've just done 3 loads of washing (that's 24kgs of washing and there is still at least 2 if not 3 loads to go). I need to make dinner and get the day in order so I can handle the bed time chaos by myself.

Oh yeah, the knitting, it's a funky little vest for G. The wool is actually nice to knit for something so chunky and lumpy. I got it from KMart when they were having a sale and G can't wait for it to be finished.

I'm kind of making up my own pattern - much to my Mother's horror. It's all maths, how hard can it be? Ok, so I unpicked at least 20 rows last night but that's because I was working out of my head and using my famous 'erm I wonder if that will be enough' method. I decided that method isn't sound and have since written myself a far more mathematically based pattern. So tonight while I'm watching Spicks and Specks and lamenting the fact the Gruen Transfer has finished, I'll be click clacking away. I'm getting fast, in fact I might even have it finished by next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a trendy little top for your princess MM