Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step

James has been moving fairly confidently round all the furniture for a while now and yet I've not had enough confidence in him to let his walker go to see what would happen, I just assumed he'd fall on his face. (blah blah blah assumption and all that)
Well the other day, while he was on the carpet, I did let the walker go, to see what would happen and the little monster took off, very confidently, in the direction of his sister (of course)! Heading in the direction of trouble at such a young age. *sigh*

I'm sure the moment would be much more effective on video.
But Dan could possibly burst into fits of maniacal laughter if I suggest we need a video set up. After all, I've filled all the computer memory round here with digital photos, imagine what I could do with moving pictures!

So for now you'll just have to flick quickly through these shots. :o)

Feel free to add your own squealing noises, it will put you right in the moment.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you half squint and move fast you get the walking thingy happening, how cute, they are both gorgeous kids. Bye MM