Today hasn't gone as I imagined. James has been doing one sleep close to lunch. So I thought we'd go for a walk around the shops, as he often gets frustrated sitting at home with no people to see. So I load him into the car, thinking we had a good couple of hours to walk around, but no, he fell asleep in the car on the way. I ploughed on thinking he'd wake up when I got him out of the car or after being in the pusher for a while, but nope, he slept for 2 hours and only really woke up as I was putting him back in the car.
hmmm well that blew that plan out of the water.
It also blew my plans for cleaning up today, out of the water.
James is being quite clingy and wants 110% of my attention all the time, and he doesn't see cleaning fitting into this plan.
So I've convinced him to have another nap, and I think he's feeling a bit run down as he went back to sleep at 5am this morning and woke round 8 as he heard G, and then the nap mid morning and now one this afternoon. Something is going on.
I've just cleaned up the kitchen and dinner is ready so G can eat as soon as she walks in the door, (She slept well in her bedroom last night) so I thought I'd just post some of these random photos. (He's starting to look a lot like Georgie when she was two.)


Please excuse the old garbage bin in this picture, it has been replaced with a nice skinny bin that fits in the cupboard. But he's cute here, longing to be outside with his fury pal.
No comments:
Post a Comment