Monday, June 16, 2008

if Kevin can say it, I can too

...sorry.
I have been pretty busy lately.
James is now on antibiotics and we have our happy little Buddy back at last.
Georgie has been discovering food colouring everywhere - or maybe the less she eats the more sensitive she becomes to what's left, and she can turn into a real little monster, which is exhausting to deal with. For both her and me.

But my most favouritist reasons for not blogging much are that I am finally getting in and getting the "craft office" in a usable state. I have even been going through all my stuff that has been put away or simply chucked into containers for the last 4 years. It's a bit like Christmas. :o)

I have pulled out my knitting again so instead of sitting at the computer nightly I'm finishing my top (yay for me, boo for you I guess). It's going to take me quite a few episodes of Spicks and Specks to get it done, but at least it's moving along again.

I'm also waiting on some photo prints from Snapfish, and I'm looking forward to getting back into scrapbooking again. Sorry, that means even less of me I guess. You'll have to check weekly, not daily.

So any left over time is actually used up cleaning up after Batman and Robin and preparing the tremendous amounts of food they both eat. Actually this gets higher priority than the craft stuff, but in my mind I'm always thinking craft. :o)

All right there is a baby sooking at my ankles so I'd better get on with being his entertainment.

I'll drag some photos out for you later.

No comments: