Tuesday, June 03, 2008

banana boat.. sunscreen protection

I was taking photos of the kids the other day and thought I'd take this self portrait in front of my wonderful, if slightly untidy,kitchen.
Yep, that's me and my tan, back from holidays.
Ok so holding the camera that close and pointing the flash at my face didn't help.
Nor did the fact that I ran an action across it in Lightroom that emphasised the grey-ish paleness of my face and made everything else seem extra brown.
But hey, fair skin is quite desirable nowadays.

Like most little kids James likes any sort of gadget - computer, remote control, ipod, my camera.

hmm I feel like my posts should have a point. Well this one has no point, except to illustrate that I spend a good portion of the day sitting on the floor trying to get "the perfect shot" with the kids. More photos of this day, still with no point, will follow.

No comments: