I was reading my friend Sam's blog today and she had done this cool Meme . I was interested so I did it too.
You answer questions and put the resulting words into a Flckr search and then create a mosaic with the pictures.
Some might seem obvious - the first one, your name. With a name like Penny I got quite a few "actual" pictures, but some were quite abstract.
If you can't guess, I did this at morning tea time, which is why it's loaded with chocolate, lollies and cakes. Then a theme seem to start to emerge, when I put my answers in I seemed to get food pictures back. The world is conspiring against me ;o)
It's fun... have a go.
I actually like the combination of all the bright colours.

2 comments:
hey cool.... it was fun wasn't it....
xo
I could sit and do that all day... you can really get theme's going. :o) You don't have to think too hard about the questions either.
Post a Comment