This story would be highly amusing if I wasn't suffering the left overs from a migraine/taking the big strong migraine medicine, and my serious lack of sleep.
Also I was in a rush this morning after an early call from the landscapers saying they were coming to start our patio today.
.
.
So, Batman and Robin were up in Robin's bedroom playing 'Death and Destruction' as per usual. Ok, so maybe not Death and Destruction, more just Destruction, while I jumped quickly in the upstairs shower. And I do mean quickly. While Destruction is being played you don't want to be too long away from the scene or Death will shortly follow.
.
.
I had my 2 minute shower - Sydney water would be proud, and jumped out to get dressed.
.
.
It was then Robin saw the opportunity. He loves the bathroom, whether it's to stick his toungue down the drainage vent (yeah, gross, I know but a superhero has to do what a superhero has to do) or to chew on the bath tub, but his absolute favourite is having a shower.
.
He was now headed in the direction of the shower, but I really thought the barrage of bath toys lying on the floor would distract him till I could get back.
.
.
We all know what assumption is..
......my darling angel second child
(my opinion is quickly changing on this as "no" seems to be the key phrase for "Mum would really think it cute if I turned into a rebel with out cause")
kept on going.
.
.
I didn't think he'd figure out the shower door. In fact I thought there was more chance of it squishing his fingers.
.
.
I dressed as quickly as an aging mother of two superheros can. I had done some preparation so it was a matter of putting my clothes on and heading out to collect superheros for down stairs journey.
.
.
Batman was busy talking to her super herofriends, masterminding to take over the world, as per usual. Well maybe not take over the world, but certainly give it a good bossing. That part was easy- plans foiled and one superhero collected.
.
.
Robin, Robin, where are you Robin?
.
.
We didn't find Robin, instead I think we found The Joker.
.
.
Was he happy? You betcha.
Was Mummy?.... well she knew there was a funny side in there somewhere.
.
.
.
Batman, I have some news for you.
I think your faithful sidekick may be a criminal mastermind after all.







2 comments:
sock washing day????
it's a new Sydney water policy - drink the left over shower stuff!
Post a Comment