Thursday, March 27, 2008

The sad, but amusing, story of a Chocolate Brownie

Once there was a little boy who was on his way to have a picnic in the park while his sister played. He was very excited, he hadn't had a picnic before. His Mummy had packed lots of finger food for him and his sister... apple, pear, cheese, rockmelon and some drinks. His Mummy had also packed herself one of her home made, gluten free, chocolate brownies. She was looking forward to lounging on the rug and savouring her brownie....
Hello I'm the brownie.... I'm a gluten free, low fat snack that Mummy really looks forward to. She lovingly made me and stored me in the freezer for just the right moment.
I was at the picnic sunning myself on the blanket, just defrosting a little when Mummy decided the time was right to enjoy a munch on me.
Uh oh a little person is watching .... oh no the little person has picked me up..... NOOOO little person don't put me in your mouth!!!!

mmmm... what's this brown thing Mummy is eating, I might just take a bight. yumm..
No sweetie! That's Mummy's brownie, I need a bite.
Phew I'm out again... safe

oh no, the little person has gotten hold of me again. I'm doooooomed.

hmmm.. she took this away from me before, but it tasted really good. I'd better put as much in my mouth as I can or she might take it away again.


This really is very good, I don't know why she doesn't give me this for breakfast lunch and dinner. And look, it's really easy for me to get it into my own mouth...ooo I can fit quite a lot in too.


What? Swap that brown thing for my little bag that comes with yummy watermelon in it? Sure Mummy, I know you'd never dupe me.

Hey, this has pear and apple in it and it's not as yummy as that brown thing.
Where is that brown thing? I'm salivating at the thought of it.

She must have more hiding in this box here somewhere.

What do you mean it's all gone??? Gone where????


Well what else can I eat?


help! help! it's me the brownie, I'm inside this little persons tummy.

Oh well, I guess it's back to fruit for me.

No comments: