Monday, March 24, 2008

I am big enough to feed myself Mummy.



Jamie is quite keen to be independent. Afterall Georgie feeds herself and doesn't eat mushy baby food and what goes into Mummy's mouth seems quite interesting as well.

So I made him some grated apple to see if he liked it. At 7 months he was a little young for this but it was highly amusing to watch him.



Oh and the bib really suits as we now call him "Grabby the Goblin" thanks to Granma.
When Grabby the Goblin is around you have to be on the ball and have eyes in every part of your head as his nimble little hands grab anything and everything, often deftly aided by his sister who pushes things close enough to him so that he can reach out and grab them.





mmm... what's this Mummy? You mean I can touch eat? Put it in my own mouth? oooo goody.

Better shove in a big handful before you take my plate away.

hmmm can't seem to get enough in with my hands, I know I'll just eat it straight off the plate. That's better.


umm.. it just slipped onto the floor Mummy. I promise I didn't throw it, it just jumped out of my hand.


I'm big now Mummy, I can use a spoon too. You don't need to help me. No you don't need the spoon back, you just go back to whatever you were doing Mummy.


I don't know how that one ended up on the floor too Mummy....

.... but come on, aren't I cute?

No comments: