I haven't had much time to add photos this month, there's been a lot going on. My attempt to change Georgie's new room from cream to pink/purple has ended up in a full on renovation job... typical, but it is taking up more time than we'd like. Then there's just sorting out the rest of the 'move back in mess', Easter, getting ready for the Big Witch party (otherwise known as birthday number 4), making curtains, Wednesday mornings at work, dancing classes and just the general cleaning, cooking and shopping. It doesn't seem much when I write it down like that but the days seem to slip quickly into weeks then on into months.... my day is ruled by "Awake time", "Sleep time", and "Mummy I'm hungry", oh yes and nearly 4 year olds get bored quickly and easily.
...so what was I saying? oh yeah, March madness. I had a few minutes to dig out some photos so I'll see what I can do before April is upon us. :o)
Little Miss G has spent a lot of time this month 'dressed up'. In fact if it wasn't a skirt or a dress this month she pretty much wouldn't wear it.
She's taken to combining pieces of dress ups and creating new characters (see below) like part Dorothy the Dinosaur, part fairy = Princess G
Most the combinations come out as a Princess. A dancing Princess of course.


No comments:
Post a Comment