Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Regressing again

One thing about living in Scotland was that we could listen to The Corries and no one thought it was strange. Well I think Daniel might have thought it was strange how many times I did listen to it.
But really there was nothing better than driving through the Scottish countryside with the Corries blaring.

I've found a few You Tube clips. Still one of my favourite albums is The Corries Live and it rates as one of the best driving albums in our house.


(Daniel still stands to sing this when they play rugby. Scotland is always in your veins once you've lived there.)

Another of Dan's favourites.


The Corries do funny very well.


This was my brother's favourite... I think my younger brother survived being bombarded by all these as cd's ruled the world by the time he was in it.


I could go on, but I won't. :o) You tube is a wonderful thing.

No comments: