G: Mum, why is that man wearing a skirt?
Me: That's not a man sweetie, it's a lady. She's an old lady.
G: *pauses for about 3 seconds* Well why do old ladies have short hair?
Me: ummmm, have you finished yet?
now if she just asked why the sky is blue, I could answer that.
I have some great photos from the weekend, we went to Moocooboola Festival down at the park in Hunters Hill, but Dan is away (again) and I'm struggling health wise as I had a couple of things on the weekend that really didn't agree with me. I'll try and get them done this week.
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just stumbled upon your blog and this post had me in giggles. My 3 and 5 year old think the same way. So funny... they keep you on your toes ;)
Post a Comment