Finally got to add some of the photos from our day down at Hunters Hill.
I didn't put all of them on here, aren't you glad? There's a link at the end where I put them all on flickr. (And by all, I don't mean *all* :o) I mean the ones I liked or did some work on. Actually I had so many I liked I didn't work on most of them so they're pretty much SOOC - straight out of camera.)
Send in the clowns. ($4 a go for these things! They weren't that popular, can't imagine why.)
A blonde ironman full of air.. there has to be a joke in there somewhere.
Living proof that having kids turns your hair grey.
She didn't want her photo taken. Can you tell? All she wanted to do was go on the rides and we were holding off till last, so she pouted pretty much the whole way round.
Hunters Hill has a large number of planes fly over it and James *loved* it. I think he heard them before the rest of us and nearly jumped out of his pusher to see them.
The lady clown.... and
the man clown... they were on the front of our local paper for the last few weeks. I guess the mascots of the day.
He was let out of his pusher down at the rides and the first thing this cheeky little blighter did was take off of course.
See ya.
Poor Dan, if the kids wouldn't stand still I pointed my practising camera at him.
He's getting teeth.. the little man, not the big one.
He's just going grey, and scruffy :o)
Father and Son
He's watching Georgie on the ride, both the kids just loved the party atmosphere.
Yeah it's Georgie!
And yes, she was excited, can't you tell?


She loved this ride, but we had to queue for 15 - 20 mins to get on it.
That's her "I've just had a cool ride and I'm very excited face". Ok I asked her to smile, we need to work on it.
These two big airdale dogs came rambling by. Ok they weren't rambling, they were like two toddlers who'd had too much red cordial and were stuck on leashes. That didn't stop Jamie though. He loves dogs and the bigger and bouncier the better. He especially loves it when they lick him.
Here's Dan hanging round waiting for Little Miss to come off the jumping castle.
People watching.
She decided she'd go on the teacups, and the best bit was she got put in a carriage with a bunch of other kids. All much older than her I might add.She had a wonderful time before the ride started as they were spinning it as fast as they could.

Then the ride started and they kept spinning it...
she doesn't look too well does she?
To her credit she hung on and stuck it out. She didn't cry or get upset, but I'm not sure she was enjoying going full throttle round the thing. It was making me a bit seasick just watching.
But she still managed smiles.
occasionally
It was all good in the end though.
and she was just one of the big kids.
Here she is running to tell us how much fun she had.
Here's Jamie letting us know that Georgie was getting to do all the good stuff, and he just wanted to go home.

More photos here

Then the ride started and they kept spinning it...
she doesn't look too well does she?
To her credit she hung on and stuck it out. She didn't cry or get upset, but I'm not sure she was enjoying going full throttle round the thing. It was making me a bit seasick just watching.
But she still managed smiles.
occasionally
It was all good in the end though.
and she was just one of the big kids.
Here she is running to tell us how much fun she had.
Here's Jamie letting us know that Georgie was getting to do all the good stuff, and he just wanted to go home.
More photos here
No comments:
Post a Comment