Thursday, August 14, 2008

grrrr

I just spent a couple of nights, on and off, editing some photos - they're in raw format so I can't just shove them on here, then with one accidental click Lightshop has undone all that editing. I think it's a bug in my programme as I simply asked it to undo a step and it undid everything I'd done on that set of photos.
Not happy Jan.
I managed to save a couple and here's one for you.
Yep, ok it needs a black border.
I'll take that on board when I can face sitting down at the desktop again. *sigh*
She made the necklace, with my help, the other night. She's got craft running through her veins and the beads in Spotlight were just too much for her to leave alone. I did manage to get her to put back the packets of feathers, pieces of felt and the sparkly pipecleaners but figured the beads might keep her busy. Well they did, but they are little and fiddley to get on the elastic stuff so I had to do that bit once she'd made the pattern.
Her second necklace she made simply out of all the pretty crystal looking beads. She also made a bracelet that she is wearing.
Oh and she's dressed up ready to go out to a birthday party. She loves this outfit, she wears the little black cross over top to ballet. The rest is leggings and a long tshirt/short dress type of thing. In her eyes, the perfect outfit. (I think I might have had to buy a size 6 to get the height, so it's all a little baggy.)
Back to the hospital tomorrow for my food intolerance check up.
I've only managed to challenge with wheat and dairy. Both as suspected, cause reactions, the dairy is a fairly quick reaction, while the wheat seems to take longer to react but causes a worse reaction. I'm looking forward to being able to add some fruit and vegies soon. Oh and I can't even sniff a bbq chicken with out almost keeling over dead at this point.. that and soy sauce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgie is growing up so fast, quite the young lady dressed in her party gear, I'm looking forward to seeing you and the kids next w/e, will Georgie have time to play with Liam I said you were coming and he wanted to play with his friend from Sydney(even if she is a girl) because she is OK. Can't wait to she how big little James has got as well. Good luck at the quakes. MM