ah a happy day.. well actually Saturday was the happy day.
As Dan was moving the draws for the desk [side note here; the desk was moved so the floor sanders could come in today, Monday, to do the floors.. yay!] he found the memory for the camera we'd spent the last 9 months looking for.
Those of you not technically minded may not appreciate this but to me, I'm in heaven. When Dan went to the US at the beginning of last year he bought me a 2gig Scandisk memory card for the camera. That, in case you're wondering, is one of the best brands you can buy, and is *huge* in size. So my 256mb card is out and the 2gig in.
Do you notice the difference? Yes, most definitely, it writes to the card so much quicker and I can take lots and lots of photos. If I set my camera on its highest resolution it takes 10meg photos so it will actually fill up quite quickly but I try not to use that setting unless I'm shooting some nice portraits.
So there it is. I'm easily satisfied aren't I? :o))) I'm also off to do a course on PhotoshopCS3. I do a lot of photo editing but I'd just like to step it up. It'll also keep my mind active - like keeping one step ahead of Georgie doesn't!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment