Saturday, August 01, 2009

Bendigo Fun for the Kids

Gobble Gobble.
Turkeys never look friendly to me. This one was, but I still grabbed the kids as they headed in its direction.I bought the kids some feed as we came into the little animal farm, which immediately meant we were pounced on by every goat, calf, lamb and llama in the place.
The goats ate the bottom out of the bag and started a stampede on me and James so I spent a lot of time holding up the bag, so there aren't too many photos. :o)

Georgia was very taken with the chickens, who were so shiny, silky, soft and best of all... tame!
It was lurv at first berrrk.
I love the way the chickens legs are sticking out in front of her.

James loved it and I held out his hand and put the chaff on, then I held his little hand there while the animals ate the feed off.
He found this the most fun and although he always pulled his hand away he just kept coming back again and again.
He is a right little Dr Doolittle and just loves all the animals.


Isn't that the cutest?
He wanted a chicken and couldn't pick one up for himself so she brought him one.
Still loving those chickens legs sticking out there. Bet that's comfortable.
And the token galah.... like I didn't have two with me. :o)


No comments: