There are some moments in life that you really wish you had your camera with you, this time I was lucky.
The kids had been playing out the back (one of G's friends was visiting).
[I have to stick in the note that James is not a huge fan of the sandpit, he's still getting used to having dirty hands, I'm still getting used to having a child who likes to be clean.]
So the two girls were playing in the sandpit and James came up to Georgie and I asked him if he wanted to hop in and play.
He did and he put his hand on G's shoulder to hop in...
... then he climbed in and sat right down, in her lap.
How cute is that.
Some other sisters might get cranky that their brother just sat down on their hard work...
... but not this sister, she just giggled and cuddled him
and then they played.
She's a very special sister and he's a lucky brother.
The kids had been playing out the back (one of G's friends was visiting).
[I have to stick in the note that James is not a huge fan of the sandpit, he's still getting used to having dirty hands, I'm still getting used to having a child who likes to be clean.]
So the two girls were playing in the sandpit and James came up to Georgie and I asked him if he wanted to hop in and play.
He did and he put his hand on G's shoulder to hop in...
... then he climbed in and sat right down, in her lap.
How cute is that. Some other sisters might get cranky that their brother just sat down on their hard work...
... but not this sister, she just giggled and cuddled him
and then they played.
She's a very special sister and he's a lucky brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment