... the gate from the living room to the kitchen has come down.
I'm not sure how I'll cope.
James comes into the kitchen anyway and helps himself in the pantry, or his current favourites - 'goks' = iceblocks.
He knows that the oven is 'hot hot hot' and not to touch it, but he does like pushing the buttons.
It's strange not to keep having to open the gate. I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly.
Who knows, it may go back up again, we'll see. (Although I'd guess that in a week or two he's going to have the dexterity to get the gate open himself.)
I'm not sure how I'll cope.
James comes into the kitchen anyway and helps himself in the pantry, or his current favourites - 'goks' = iceblocks.
He knows that the oven is 'hot hot hot' and not to touch it, but he does like pushing the buttons.
It's strange not to keep having to open the gate. I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly.
Who knows, it may go back up again, we'll see. (Although I'd guess that in a week or two he's going to have the dexterity to get the gate open himself.)
1 comment:
He has to learn to ask for things and tell you what he is doing just like his sister.
It is time to show him you will trust him if he plays by the rules!
Post a Comment