Just a sneak peak, I've got some more nice ones that just need a little cropping (there seems to be a photographer + camera in every shot! at a wedding, can you imagine??!!).
I worked with out flash for the day - so there's a little noise in the photos, but I like the effect, and that I wasn't flashing everywhere. :o)
The lovely bride and her father.

The (work) boys, getting the party started.
The lovely bride and groom cutting the cake.

Forgot to get a photo of me in daylight - sorry the flash is so harsh.
That's the two of us.

I worked with out flash for the day - so there's a little noise in the photos, but I like the effect, and that I wasn't flashing everywhere. :o)
The lovely bride and her father.


The (work) boys, getting the party started.
The lovely bride and groom cutting the cake.
Forgot to get a photo of me in daylight - sorry the flash is so harsh.
That's the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment