Uncle Tim came to visit us on his way home from some young persons concert. :o)
Georgie knew he was coming to visit because he hadn't been able to come to the farm on my birthday.
After dinner she was adamant she needed to go outside and work in the sandpit.
This was the result.
It was chocolate mousse - Georgie style, because she knows I like chocolate mousse.
We had to have a plate and eat it as well.

I didn't realise she wanted me to have a cake because Tim had come to visit (Tim stayed for dinner but I hadn't had time to make a cake I could eat).
She was worked hard on the outside cake - we had to sing a very serious happy birthday.
She also wanted me to take photos so she could see here achievement and I could keep a photo of my party cake.
I was very touched when I realised what she was doing, she made me a cake the only way she knew how, and had complete control over.
She's incredibly thoughtful.
After dinner she was adamant she needed to go outside and work in the sandpit.
This was the result.
It was chocolate mousse - Georgie style, because she knows I like chocolate mousse.
We had to have a plate and eat it as well.
I didn't realise she wanted me to have a cake because Tim had come to visit (Tim stayed for dinner but I hadn't had time to make a cake I could eat). She was worked hard on the outside cake - we had to sing a very serious happy birthday.
She also wanted me to take photos so she could see here achievement and I could keep a photo of my party cake.
I was very touched when I realised what she was doing, she made me a cake the only way she knew how, and had complete control over.
She's incredibly thoughtful.
No comments:
Post a Comment