Do you remember Grug? That funny little brown creature...
Well when I was in Grade 6 there was a competition to write a Grug book and I entered (the end result can be seen as Grug at the Zoo if you've still got your Grug collection). I did get published, though part of the competition was signing away your rights to the published book - so no, you won't see my name on it. But I did get this lovely tshirt.
Nice mustard yellow colour isn't it?

Well when I was in Grade 6 there was a competition to write a Grug book and I entered (the end result can be seen as Grug at the Zoo if you've still got your Grug collection). I did get published, though part of the competition was signing away your rights to the published book - so no, you won't see my name on it. But I did get this lovely tshirt.
Nice mustard yellow colour isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment