Dan had ordered my birthday presents and they arrived in Sydney while I was still at the farm so I had to wait until we'd driven back. (Mum drove up with me and the kids)
I got some great books on photography that I'd been wanting - gee honey how did you know??? and then this one that I wasn't expecting....
A new monitor. I wanted two monitors with my desktop, and now I have a 22 inch high definition monitor to add to my other one - which now seems tiny. The HD monitor is brilliant to do all my photo stuff on it, I'm really enjoying it.
Now I just need to learn to use my Bamboo Tablet (it's a digitizer, you know, you use a pen on a pad instead of a mouse?) and I'll be a pro in no time. ;o)
I got some great books on photography that I'd been wanting - gee honey how did you know??? and then this one that I wasn't expecting....
A new monitor. I wanted two monitors with my desktop, and now I have a 22 inch high definition monitor to add to my other one - which now seems tiny. The HD monitor is brilliant to do all my photo stuff on it, I'm really enjoying it.Now I just need to learn to use my Bamboo Tablet (it's a digitizer, you know, you use a pen on a pad instead of a mouse?) and I'll be a pro in no time. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment