Back before the rains came (it seems so long ago), it was hot, and the best place to be was beside water.
So we headed over to the suburb with a million dollar view (Putney) and down to the little park they've built with a lovely little man made creek and pools/ponds.
The kids love it.
We went early, I thought no one would be there.. how wrong could I be, it was packed. But to Georgie that just means a merrier party.
James is just interested in eating and running away from me.
Want a drink?


This tree isn't man made, it's so interesting though.
They have lots of pyramid shaped things and a slippery dip that is 3 or 4 flights of stairs tall. (you can guess where James wanted to go can't you? straight up the stairs. G wasn't interested in it, thankfully. The water and kids splashing is too much of a draw card for her.)
There are rocks all round the little pond, just right for the little ones to climb all over.






(I know, he needs a haircut, he did end up getting one)




So we headed over to the suburb with a million dollar view (Putney) and down to the little park they've built with a lovely little man made creek and pools/ponds.
The kids love it.
We went early, I thought no one would be there.. how wrong could I be, it was packed. But to Georgie that just means a merrier party.
James is just interested in eating and running away from me.
Want a drink?



This tree isn't man made, it's so interesting though.
They have lots of pyramid shaped things and a slippery dip that is 3 or 4 flights of stairs tall. (you can guess where James wanted to go can't you? straight up the stairs. G wasn't interested in it, thankfully. The water and kids splashing is too much of a draw card for her.)
There are rocks all round the little pond, just right for the little ones to climb all over.





(I know, he needs a haircut, he did end up getting one)



No comments:
Post a Comment