Dan picked it up on Saturday.
I'm very happy with it.
In fact, I love it, which is a good thing seeing as I chose it and I'll be driving it.

It's a Nissan Dualis.

And according to Dan it's aimed at the female market... it's a cross between a hatchback and a 4wd.
I'm not sure it's aimed at ladies because the colour selection was seriously lacking. Well especially if you don't like silver (2 different types) or dark colours (match with road and get too hot).
This one is red. They have a royal/teal blue, not my style.
It's a manual and beautiful to drive.
It has a short clutch and tight gears. Perfect.
It has relatively no engine noise so I'm having to learn to drive using instruments and not just listening to the car. (Ok so if you turn the radio off and just listen you can hear things, but I normally have Hi5 blasting and 2 kids nattering at me, silence is not happening in my car.)

It's a 2 litre and plenty gutsy. How fast do you want to get to the shops anyway? Nice and fuel efficient.
The kids like sitting up higher, but it's not big and bulky like a ginormous 4wd.
It's not 'top of the range' because the leather seats would take too much work sitting outside, however it's an ST+an option pack, to pretty much give everything less the leather seats. (You know, side airbags, buttons here, buttons there, that kind of gibberish that the boys like.)

It's not as big as the Camry - the boot is smaller and inside is smaller, but we'll learn to adjust.
I was never that fond of the Camry anyway, too big for me.
Oh and I've got personalised number plates coming. I know, very ostentatious, but I couldn't resist. (Nothing too bad, just something I can remember.)
I'm very happy with it.
In fact, I love it, which is a good thing seeing as I chose it and I'll be driving it.

It's a Nissan Dualis.
And according to Dan it's aimed at the female market... it's a cross between a hatchback and a 4wd.
I'm not sure it's aimed at ladies because the colour selection was seriously lacking. Well especially if you don't like silver (2 different types) or dark colours (match with road and get too hot).
This one is red. They have a royal/teal blue, not my style.
It's a manual and beautiful to drive.It has a short clutch and tight gears. Perfect.
It has relatively no engine noise so I'm having to learn to drive using instruments and not just listening to the car. (Ok so if you turn the radio off and just listen you can hear things, but I normally have Hi5 blasting and 2 kids nattering at me, silence is not happening in my car.)

It's a 2 litre and plenty gutsy. How fast do you want to get to the shops anyway? Nice and fuel efficient.
The kids like sitting up higher, but it's not big and bulky like a ginormous 4wd.
It's not 'top of the range' because the leather seats would take too much work sitting outside, however it's an ST+an option pack, to pretty much give everything less the leather seats. (You know, side airbags, buttons here, buttons there, that kind of gibberish that the boys like.)

It's not as big as the Camry - the boot is smaller and inside is smaller, but we'll learn to adjust.
I was never that fond of the Camry anyway, too big for me.
Oh and I've got personalised number plates coming. I know, very ostentatious, but I couldn't resist. (Nothing too bad, just something I can remember.)
2 comments:
Very Shiny! and Love the Colour!
I'd like a small car, unfortunately the Prado doesn't seem big enough... But in a few years when we're down to just the two small kids - then maybe we can downsize!
I like the colour, it's an earthy red, but hey, manual--who is he???
Post a Comment