Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the night before Christmas

Georgie is excited - she got to put Baby Jesus onto the advent calendar today (she's had no interest in this calendar until last weekend when our neighbours came over and put it all up for her. I guess it's not really exciting until you get to the last three). We've also been putting finishing touches on presents.
She's most unlike me. I would have had every present shaken and tried to guess what was in them, but she likes them all wrapped up under the tree and has not asked to open a single one. Tomorrow morning will be another story though. She'll probably be awake at 5am wanting to open them.
James was just oblivious to the giant pile of presents under the tree, covered by a sheet. They just don't get that from me. (no use me snooping for my presents this year, I've been told they're on back order)
I'd like to say it will be an early night tonight, but Christmas Eve never is, is it? Thankfully I don't have to wrap everything tonight, but I still have to give Santa a helping hand. Daddy Claus still has to put Jamie's present together. Last nights 5 hours sleep is taking its toll on both of us.

No comments: