Welcome to December... this is the month we hear everybody saying "where has the year gone?". My sentiments exactly. Only a few weeks ago I actually felt like I was on top of everything - I had life sort of sorted out, Monday night I scrapbooked, Tuesday & Wednesday I knitted (I watched things on tv those nights) Thursday more scrapbooking and Fri - Sun I would spend time uploading, sorting and editing my weekly photos.
Now, only mere weeks later I'm weeks behind in my scrapbook class, editing and printing my photos, not to mention backing it all up, I've put down the bottom half of the jacket that I'm knitting for the boy wonder and the Christmas shopping that I was making great headway with has come to a grinding halt. Even the Christmas tree, which has been up for a while now, is still sitting here decorationless.
It sort of feels like I'm walking in place and the world is rushing by me -maybe I'm walking the wrong way on one of those travelator things.
I'm doing my best to keep it on track, but now the advent calendar has been opened it's a quick down hill run to the end of the year!
Anyway I'll get on with some photos for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment