Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Accessories by Georgie

Granma sent G a lovely new pair of shorts... they're yellow with pastel cats on them.
I may have mentioned that she is quite averse to wearing anything with buttons and zips. She is also quite fussy about colour and material and won't wear just anything you come home from the shop with (unless it's the ugliest thing in the shop and the last thing you want her to wear).
The other day I put together a short/t-shirt combination, for kindy, that was co-ordinated and met with the G stamp of approval.
She, however, added her own accessories.
The royal blue hat is her hat for school next year, she doesn't go anywhere with out it now, even though it's not pink or purple and goes with pretty much nothing she owns.
(oh and she's being the letter t, in case you didn't guess)
Under the royal blue hat she has a *cough* lovely headband.
(one day she'll grow up and ask why I let her wear it.... like I had any say in it.
She looks tired doesn't she? That's a combination of foods that aid in her staying up, and staying up because of the foods.
Don't worry, she still powers her way through the day.
I've tried getting her to have a nap, but she can't sit still let alone have a day time nap.
(I'd gladly have the nap for her.)
Socks - Luigi from "Cars".
Shoes, "party sneakers".
Shorts by Granma, t-shirt stains by Georgie.

Put it all together and you're ready for a busy day at Kindy, Georgie style.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, she is definately gunna ask you why.... can't someone have a talk to her????