I'm behind in my blogging.
Really, really behind.
I have hundreds of photos to edit.
I have too many things on in my life and not enough time to do them all. I like that, I just hate falling behind.
Anyway, I finished this in time for Christmas so I wanted to post pictures.
Really, really behind.
I have hundreds of photos to edit.
I have too many things on in my life and not enough time to do them all. I like that, I just hate falling behind.
Anyway, I finished this in time for Christmas so I wanted to post pictures.
I had the idea to make a hat for my SIL who is heading to Canada after Christmas. I actually knitted it earlier in the year (October I think).With the left over yarn I wanted to make a scarf, but there wasn't much left.
It's a skinny little scarf just to poke into your coat (Daniel tells me this is how scarfs should be, he hates long ones, from memory I did too while we were in the UK).
Hope she likes it.
(Apparently the pattern is a rip off of a very expensive Banana Republic [US chain store] hat.)




No comments:
Post a Comment