Monday, May 26, 2008

The work in progress

I wanted to do a "great unveiling" when it was completely finished, but I figured I had the photos and the time so I'd let you see how "The Princess Room" is progressing.

A couple of before photos - and this is very close to being ready for the sealer. It's hard to see how much work went into getting this room ready. In fact, you can't. But take it as given (and Dan will more than agree with this) there was a *lot* of work go into prepping this room.


And ....
ta-da....

three walls in half strength pink tutu

one wall Oriental Blush, full strength.

I like the purple, it's really nice. It has changed the colour of the pink. The pink was actually really quite soft to start with, it's a bit stronger now.
It's all very girly, and as requested so she's happy so far.

I have some Disney Princess material to make into curtains and a matching blind for the little window.

G and I took the tape off today and we'll start moving everything back in this week... as long as I can get curtains made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pen Tell G I love her new room its wonderfully feminine, I jealous, of the pink walls but not the purple, but jokes aside its just lovely, she should be very happy when she moves in. MM