Yep I've managed to fill up my hard drive in around 6 months.
And yes, it's full of photos. I won't tell you many or how much room they actually take up, suffice to say that my computer is now constantly crunching just to keep going.
So in order to keep working while I'm waiting for the resurrection of the desktop and the promised external mega drive (something about a terrabyte for me to fill up *cough cough*) that will be accessible from every corner of the house, I had to clear off any excess stuff on the lap top and move as much as possible to the little external hard drive. (I do have a point here, it's probably of little interest to you, but you're still going to keep reading anyway.)
I've been meaning to investigate the external drive for a while - our IT man (yes that's you dear) has been telling me that it's filling up too, as I back up to it. Makes sense..
Anyhoo... I found this nice photo and I'm going to share it.
Georgie hardly even recognised me in this photo. She said that she guessed it was me as I was standing next to Daddy. I wanted to tell her that my current old haggard, sleep deprived appearance comes from trying to keep one step ahead of a quick thinking four year old... but I did't.
No comments:
Post a Comment