Friday, May 30, 2008

the back thingy

That's the back thingy.. patio, verandah, whatever you'd like to call it. I call it a Godsend. Well not literally, I don't say 'go put this out in the Godsend' but having that covered area is excellent. We just need to get it paved now.
Apparently landscape gardners round Sydney are so busy they don't need to do our job. We're still trying to find someone who won't ask us to rip up our money tree and replant it in their yard.
The "party lights" (the lights on the back wall) went on today so we're all set for a party, oh yeah, the paving again.
Oh and something else interesting - trampolining is the best thing you can do for a child's brain, ok well for anyone's brain. Nasa astronauts have to trampoline. So this beauty is a true investment into our brainiac's futures. Too late for me I think, but I still have a good go when I can.

No comments: