Sniff sniff *nudge nudge*
hello person this is my ball.
Ball is good....
You throw ball, I'll bring it back.
Come on let's play
*nudge nudge* go on.. throw it
this is my ball
ball is good. slobber is good
you throw my ball, I'll bring it back
we can do it all day
see the ball, throw the ballMummy what is that big black and white furry thing that keeps staring at me.
here little person I've moved ball closer
ball is good, slobber is good
go on... throw ball
hmmm a big black and white shaggy thing is standing there looking at that red rubber thing
hmmm big black and white shaggy thing is getting closer...
ooo look at that dangly gooey pink thing
see the ball, throw the ball. I made it all gooey for you.. come on, come on, come on throw the ball. see the ball, throw the ball. ball. ball. ball. ball. my ball, throw the ball.





No comments:
Post a Comment