it's the 6th of April and I have 371 photos already sitting in my "April 2007" directory just waiting for a touch of love inside the photo-editing software.
Not bad, hey?
We've had G's end of term dancing concert and her birthday party in the space of week so my camera has been in overdrive (more than usual).
The birthday party went well. I'm not sure whether I've said before, but we had a 'Witch Party' theme (G chose it last year) and pretty much all the kids came in costume which was really really cute. We also had 'Yuri the Clown' come to entertain. Good move. Kept the kids quiet and interested for the better part of an hour.
I have quite a few photos, but as most of my really favourite ones have other people's children in them I probably won't post them. (I know, you think it's being ridiculous, but some people don't want their children's photos posted all over the internet with out them knowing about it. I can understand that.) I'm sure I can manage a few other ones though.
Anyway I'm off to delve into my photos.... or was that - go to bed nice and early? hmmm ...
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment