Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ka-ching!

Last day (sorry it's a Georgie thing) Cars were on Disney Movies and using that wonderful box thing that I know isn't called TiVo but I can never remember what it is called, I recorded it for Georgie.
I didn't know whether she'd like it or not... well she L*O*V*E*D it. She has watched the movie roughly 4 - 6 times a day every day since, well up to this week, where it seems she's finally got her fix.
Her favourite bit is Frank the Header chasing Lightning and Mater after their cow tipping. She calls the lights on Frank "fire".

When I was at the shops the other day I found her a long sleeve tshirt with Lightning McQueen on it. She was sooooo chuffed.




If you haven't seen the movie and get a chance, then definitely watch it. When I first saw the "Cow Tipping" I really laughed - of course after the tenth time it wasn't quite as funny.

No comments: