Friday, April 11, 2008

There will be a short outage for upgrade..

.. well the upgrade is to me. I haven't really posted anything for a number of reasons.

1. the two little punks have been keeping me *very* busy for the last couple of weeks
2. I have been waiting until I do my course to see if I learn anything new that will turn my photos from ok to *wowee* in three easy clicks. (yeah I know, more than hopeful but hey.. it's an excuse that's working for me)
3. my Mum complained that she didn't get an album of the wee boy (and she did of the wee girl when she was born) in fact I have quite an extensive album for her but I stopped short of adding all the lovely little bits to it in order to finish it. I have since been spending my "craft time" (ie time at Georgie's craft table while she is skillfully disecting a ream of paper one piece at a time with her blue scissors) trying to do little bits so I have it finished. (surprise Mum!)
4. the rain this week was annoying and when I finally got some time spare I had to spend it doing a *lot* of washing. Did I mention the cleaning those two generate as well?
5. Dan has been in training for most of the week and off early and home late (earlier and later than usual) so some of the things he might be able to help with I've had to plough through myself.
6. Jumping on the new trampoline is fun.
7. Reading other things on the internet (have you visited www.thepioneerwoman.com it's *very* addictive) is easier than doing what I'm supposed to. Quicker too.

I probably have some more excuses I could add there - I'm very good and creative with excuses, but that will do.

All right I have some photos somewhere so let me finish here and put up a couple.

No comments: