Friday, April 11, 2008

have software, will fiddle

Ok, so I downloaded Adobe Lightroom and was fiddling round with it tonight.
I like all the artistic filters, as you'll be able to tell.
Couldn't do much with the ladder in the background on such short notice.




We had sad news the other day. The lady who owns the dance school Georgie goes to passed away. She was 38 and apparently had had a long, and private, battle with cancer.
She was a lovely lady, we met her a few times. She loved the kids and dancing. I must admit the last time I saw her I thought she had lost far far too much weight and was in some way sick, but no one really says anything do they?
It's very sad. Her legacy will live on through all the little dancing girls and boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

her legacy will live on in the kids Pen love Maree