Well, technically it's "birthday party morning" but hey, who's counting.
Grandad did start assembling the present the night before, but I think the dog putting her ball in everything got too much.
So here are the boys helping Grandad put it up on Saturday morning.
Grandad did start assembling the present the night before, but I think the dog putting her ball in everything got too much.
So here are the boys helping Grandad put it up on Saturday morning.


Groovy isn't it? If you want one go to www.springfree.com.au
They're expensive, but there is absolutely no fear of them hurting themselves on springs or falling off. In fact I can watch Georgie jump from the kitchen window and not panic.
She knew she was getting the trampoline - and here we thought she had no idea. When Grandad said 'What do you want for your birthday' Georgie replied that she was getting a trampoline, it was already at home in the boxes - we thought she paid no attention to it when we picked it up!
Even still I told her not to look outside while they were putting it up, otherwise there would be no surprise. We have a window that is over 3m wide, looking out to where they were putting the tramp up and the funny little thing, she sat at her craft table with her head down, or looked up but kept her head turned away, until I said she could look. She said she wanted the surprise.
SURPRISE!!!!
It didn't take her long to get moving.....


.... but it did take a long time to get her off so I could have a go.
I love trampolining.
Here's Dan having a bounce.
The morning was going well. Georgie was enjoying her present. I was exhausted from my jump on the trampoline and there were extra hands to help with the cleaning up and getting ready for the party.... stay tuned for details.
3 comments:
That trampoline looks great!
I'll probably ask you again in a few years when we'd look at getting one for Jade... the one she has now is good enough - but she'll soon outgrow it... :)
I agree that spending more is generally a good idea to avoid injury...
Hope she enjoyed her birthday party :)
Georgie looked like she had a wonderful birthday, the tramp photos are great, Have you had heaps of 'Where did you get it ?'MM
Hi Pen, I'm glad your dad read the instructions for putting up the tramp!!!!!!!!!MM
Post a Comment