Wednesday, April 30, 2008

it's all systems go

A big day here. James discovered he can commando crawl round the floor if he puts his mind to it. This doesn't stop him from being frustrated about not being able to get up and walk, but he's nearly ready to do that too. He can stand at his little table, by himself, for quite a while.
Dan's up in BrisVegas (again) until Friday, which is when we're due to fly out. So I'm here ironing and trying to pack for all of us. Mum is up tomorrow, she's looking after Georgie until they fly out to Hawaii.
I keep finding little things I need to buy for the trip, or to leave for the dog etc etc. I have a mega "must remember" list, that keeps growing.
Dan's taking his computer (yep that's right folks, even on holidays he'll still be working) and he's kindly loaded on some of my photos and my editing software so I can spend time on the plane working on the mounds of photos I got from the party last weekend. I must say Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is really doing it for me. I can't wait to get my photos in there to fiddle round, and I've even found a website with free presets to download. I've got a great big stack of photo magazines to read while I'm away too (while he's working on his computer).
Anyway, you get the picture, it's busy here and we've had painters and landscapers in quoting as the pergola goes up next week.
Can't go with out adding a couple of pictures that I had a quick fiddle with in Lightroom (and one a little bit in PS CS).


When we turned up at kindy today he squealed with delight to see G and all the other kids, he's such a happy kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pen I Hope you,Dan, Mum and the kids have a wonderful holiday, I'll hear all about it when you guys all get home again MM