Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year, New Me

Ok well perhaps not a completely new me.
I've had long hair for quite a while now. In fact I can't remember the last time I had it this short, and just recently it's been as long as to the middle of my back - though you wouldn't know it as I tie it up all the time.
My hair didn't fall out after James as badly as it did with Georgie, but still long hair falling everywhere is not pleasant. I could clog the brush in a few brush strokes.
So I decided it might be time to give it the chop and let it all be nice and healthy. I'm still growing out colour (wasn't brave enough to go *that* short) and I don't have any intention to colour it for a while either. (Yes my hair has gone that dark naturally) I'm using a shampoo free routine on my hair and you can find the instructions here http://babyslime.livejournal.com/174054.html
it's done wonders for the allergies on my head.
Anyway I like this haircut, it was don with a razor and my hair likes that. Unfortunately now that I've washed it it's not nice and straight like that - the frizzy curl has been unleashed, but once I'm back in Sydney my hair straighteners will do the trick.

hmm wonder who James resembles.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: