Georgie tells me this nearly every morning. It's quite cute. Guess I must remember to tell her that when she's angry at him for destroying something of hers.
Aren't they cute together? He watches her so intently that sometimes it's a bit scarey. As soon as he can move he'll be off getting into mischief.
He's put on the weight he's lost, plus a bit more I think. And from the tiny little boy I came down with before Christmas he's now back up to a healthy weight. We think he's chubby, but only because we saw him so thin and hungry. He's slowly getting used to the idea no one is going to starve him now and I'm hoping his eating will eventually come under control.
Mum says he doesn't move as much as Georgie did at that age, but I can't remember. She was always a slight thing - still is, burns off everything she eats.
Oh and the extra good news is his second tooth cut through this afternoon (10 Jan). Hasn't seemed to cause too many problems but we're all so wiped out from these 38 degree days that we wouldn't know if it was. He's not biting me so much now which is a good thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment