Thursday, January 17, 2008

it's hot! hot! hot!

It was so hot down at the farm while we were there that for a couple of weeks we managed to swim every day. I wasn't expecting this so I didn't pack Jamie's swimmers (hence the nudey rudey). Georgie got a new bikini for Christmas, but I did remember to pack her swimmers and I managed to pick a pair up in Albury - will need them for Mexico too.
It was nice in the pool some days. Usually it cools down so much over night even the next very hot afernoon it's chilly to get in, but we had days when the water was luke warm. Nice.
Georgie loved the little orange car floaty, she coul race round the pool on it. She'd climb out onto the deck then jump in, aiming to hit the ropes over the top (that hold the nets round the end for Dad and Tim's ball games) of the pool. She really enjoyed herself. Jem loved the pool too, although it was a little cold for him when he hopped in. He loved playing with everyone in the pool.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: