Monday, November 02, 2009

Uncle Rick and Aunty Peggy

When Uncle Rick sent James a birthday present this year Georgie pointed out that he'd forgotten her birthday so he'd better send her two presents next year. She's always practical.

I let Rick know this and I also mentioned that she quite likes her DS if he was scratching round for presents.
DS, the language he speaks... well he is in the industry.
I wondered about Club Penguin.. apparently he's got contacts in there, but he couldn't get hold of anything.
What he did bring her was pretty cool though (we've all had a go) it's called Scribblenauts and was just released here as he arrived.

He spent some time teaching her how to play, and now she loves it.

Georgie enjoyed spending time with Rick and Peggy and I think they're going to have to save up for regular trips if she had her way.
(oh and this was Tim's proper birthday)
Getting Peggy's help.
Rick - did I mention he's a good 5 years older than me??????


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you with the two younger brothers!!!!

Nice ring, Peggy.