Friday, November 20, 2009

A pretty party frock and Thomas, of course

I remembered to get the camera out before this birthday party.
Jamie wanted to be in this photo too, he just wouldn't stand where he should.
He was not giving up Thomas no matter what we said (he'd got him free at the Market Day).

I think I might have asked them to say something - I can't remember what, something that Gi found amusing.

Pre-party twirling.... for the camera.
Gi's clothes either have to be very soft and squishy (t-shirt shorts, leggings and t-shirts) or very very twirly. They pretty much don't get worn otherwise.

And we had been having an argument (let's just call it that) over the sandals. They are last years and might be a tiny bit small, but they're not too bad, anyway she didn't want to wear them, she either wanted thongs or sneakers.... ahhhhh! Since then we've managed to get two new pairs, one that has great big sparkly bling things on them and they have a small high heel (they look most uncomfortable but they could have been lined with nails, she was determined they were incredibly comfortable and that she had to have them) and some fairly plain, fairly flat ones with little rainbow straps. She has a fairly long skinny foot (lucky her) and we have lots of problems with shoes being too loose (shaky as she calls them) so these two pairs were a lucky find. She has also grown out of the age where I can say 'you're wearing these good-for-your-feet pair', it's all about the image now.
Jamie is actually just as bad - if it's not Thomas, he's not wearing it and he is very very fond of his Thomas sneakers, even in 40 degree weather.
I have to be careful what I say. She Mama Thomas got these photos.



No comments: