Monday, October 19, 2009

It's that time again

Another dancing concert.
Our last for a while, she's decided to give up dancing to focus on Ju-Jitsu for a while. I can't complain it's hard to keep James amused while dancing is on and we'd taken to going across to the park while G was in dancing and then picking her up. I missed her class but it was better than him interrupting it.

Dan was able to come with us (we were due to drive down to the farm as soon as the concert was over and we'd grabbed dinner) so there was a double set of hands to look after this monster...
...which didn't seem to help any.

G's teacher approached me midway through term to put her up a class in the next term as she was adding her own creative dancing bits to what she was learning to keep herself amused.
She had all the dances down pat this time and it looks like she's out of step here, but she's actually the only one doing the right thing at the right time.

She's watching her teacher.
This dress has made it through many dance concerts and still looks good.
Pompoms... her favourite.
She definitely did not inherit my legs.
Uh oh... here's trouble.

Here he is passing me at speed... from one end of the hall to the other at full speed creating his own, very loud, sound effects.
I just caught the end of her solo as I had to chase him.


No comments: